Business Process Re-Engineering
Business Process Re-Engineering services offered by Encore update
the architecture of the technical applications and initiate the
new business process based upon the requirements of the new business
model. Such modifications in both technical and functional processes
are a requisite to remaining competitive and profitable.
We are able to provide you with the required project management, business analysis and technical expertise to
perform efficient process re-engineering. We understand the reason for business process re-engineering and will work
closely with your staff to improve the intricate business rules of large enterprise systems in a way that is consistent
with industry standards.
Encore has a successful history of performing a Capability Maturity Model (CMM) Mini Assessment Process (MAP) to improve
a process in accordance with the CMM phases as defined by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI).
The CMM phases are:
Using certified CMM analysts and following our PMTech and Technology
Process Framework methodologies, we are able to provide a proven performance by delivering reliable,
consistent and high-quality results.
To deliver a successful CMM MAP, we execute the following high-level phases and associated deliverable processes:
- Define the enterprise appraisal objectives and critical success factors of the mini assessment
- Conduct an opening briefing to summarize the process maturity concepts and the MAP methodology
- Review corporate documents (policies, procedures, process flows and performance metrics)
- Review project-relevant documents and exhibits
- Interview corporate managers and stakeholders with the support of a project liaison
- Map the findings to the requisites of the criteria for CMM-Level compliance